Competitive Salary plus package.
We require an ambitious Contracts Manager to join our expanding Drylining Division. The right candidate would ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar level management roll and be competent in the management and delivery of numerous Drylining and internal finishes for packages valued up to £2m.
The candidate should have excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and be capable of scheduling and managing others time including suppliers and labour.
- Managing design and working with the Project QS to ensure dates within the procurement schedule are achieved.
- Ensure value is added during the design stage, in the form of challenging details, methods, techniques and buildability.
- Maximise profitability, through ensuring production efficiency and full contractual entitlement.
- Ensure that all works are carried out in a planned, controlled and safe manner in accordance with Statutory Regulations, current standards and Company Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance procedures/ targets. Contributing to the CDM construction phase plan where applicable.
- Manage and maintain all records, including dairies, letters and emails, drawing site records, computer data and all archived materials. Ensuring compliance with the IMS procedures throughout the life of the contract.
- Able to demonstrate prior success in a similar role.
- Strong industry knowledge including materials, detailing, labour management
- Experience of working for major clients
- Results Driven
- Has good communication skills, both written and orally.
- Can demonstrate financial acumen
- SSSTS/SMSTS Qualified
- Valid UK Driving licence
We are a forward thinking company who have an aggressive growth strategy and can offer the right candidate the opportunity for quick career progression.Apply Now